SHOOT MY TRIP!
WHAT IS SHOOT MY TRIP?
I spend a lot of time in the mountains and villages, shooting beautiful landscapes and people having fun on the slopes in winter and hiking in summer. Very often people see me with my camera and ask me to take photos of them using either their cameras or their phones. I always oblige and always do my best to ensure they get the photo they were looking for. All this gave me an idea and the basic concept for Shoot My Trip! was born.
Shoot My Trip is a holiday photography service. You hire me to spend an agreed amount of time with you and I take photos of you enjoying your day. It's that simple.
A family enjoying a summer sunset in the mountains. They have forgotten I'm there and that's how it should be!
WHY SHOULD YOU HIRE ME?
1. I'm a photographer. I work so you don't have to!
I know my way around shutter speed, ISO, aperture and getting the best out the scene in front of me. Even if you do too, do you really want to carry around a DSLR and a lot of lenses when you could be just enjoying yourself? You're on holiday! Plenty of time to take your own shots another time, let me take care of it for a while.
2. I speak English and German and am familiar with many areas.
What a great way to get the best out of a day - relax and let me deal with taxi drivers, waitresses and the like. I also know many places and restaurants the average holiday maker probably wouldn't and the some of the best locations and times to get the best shots.
3. Candid, naturally beautiful shots with no fuss.
My style is very natural. I get close when I need to and hang back when I don't. There's no fuss, no posing and I shoot using natural light. Anyone watching will think I'm part of your group so there's no need to feel you're on display to the world.
4. No hidden costs.
I individually edit a selection of the high resolution photos I take and you get them delivered to your inbox via WeTransfer or Dropbox. No hidden extras.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
It's very simple:
1. You email me with your requirements. Date, location, amount of time and any other specifics or wishes.
2. We discuss and agree the details.
3. You pay a 30% non-refundable deposit.
4. We meet a day or so prior to the shoot and talk about the what, when, where, who and how. I do this to ensure we all know what will happen on the day. I don't like stress any more than you do and preparation is everything. At this point you pay the balance so we've got that out of the way.
5. We meet for the shoot.
6. I individually edit your images and send them to you via We Transfer.
WHAT DOES IT COST?
I offer THREE MAIN PACKAGES :
1. 2 Hours - doing and seeing whatever you like.
25-40 individually edited, high resolution images delivered via WeTransfer.
One 20 x 30cm Hahnemühle Fine Art Print (unframed) delivered to your home address via courier.
2. Half a day - 4 hours starting anytime between 8am-1pm. A more in depth window into your holiday.
40-60 individually edited high resolution images delivered via WeTransfer.
One 30 x 45cm & one 20 x 30cm Hahnemühle Fine Art Print (unframed) delivered to your home address via courier.
3. Full day - 8 hours starting anytime between 8 and 11am. Let me tell the intimate story of your day.
60-90 individually edited high resolution images delivered via WeTransfer.
One 30 x 45cm Hahnemühle Fine Art Print (unframed) delivered to your home address via courier.
One 20x30cm coffee table photo book
WHERE & WHEN IS SHOOT MY TRIP AVAILABLE AND WHAT ABOUT MY TRAVEL EXPENSES?
Neukirchen am Großvenediger, Austria, anytime, just mail me to check I'm available. No travel expenses payable, this is where I live but you pay for my cable car ticket for a mountain shoot.
Zell am See area, Austria - anytime, just mail me to check I'm available. No travel expenses payable, this is close to where I but you pay for my cable car ticket for a mountain shoot.
Kitzbühel, Austria - anytime, just mail me to check I'm available. No travel expenses payable, this is close to where I live but you pay for my cable car ticket.
Salzburg, Austria - anytime, just mail me to check I'm available. €75 travel expenses payable.
Bolzano, Merano, Italy - via prior arrangement. Mail me, I love this area! €200 travel expenses & overnight stay payable.
Please note - In Bolzano & Merano I can only accept bookings of at least 4 hours.
YOU CAN ALSO HIRE ME TO ACCOMPANY TO YOU TO A DESTINATION OF YOUR CHOICE. ASK ME FOR DETAILS!